Owning and maintaining your home will most likely be one of the more significant undertakings and investments of your lifetime. However, someone who is aging or living with a disability may find that their home is slowly not as accommodating as it used to be. If you want to remain at home but need to make some changes, EnableTech Home is available to discuss your needs for ADA modifications or remodeling for the disabled and aging in Seattle and surrounding areas. We work hard to ensure our clients have access for themselves or loved ones to make homes enjoyable, safe, and livable.
Living Safely Alone
Whether you are a senior, veteran, or physically disabled for one reason or another, you may still prefer to live at home as long as possible. To do so, the chances are good you will need some home repairs, upgrades, or handicap modifications in order to prioritize your needs. All changes made should take disability or challenges into consideration in conjunction with aging. Some of the examples may include:
- Changing out the door knobs to lever-style handles
- Putting a new addition onto an existing home
- Installing entry ramps
- Widening doorways
- New flooring for easier wheelchair maneuvering
- Grab bars in several key places, such as bathrooms
Did you know that most housing in the United States does not support extended longevity? While you may have a home that you love, the chances are good that you do not have easily accessible spaces for a wheelchair, walker, and other tasks that may hinder your daily activities. Working with the right team to modify your home will ensure you have a comfortable, easily accessible space for yourself or any loved one living with you who is aging-in-place or disabled.
EnableTech Home Modification For ADA Aging & Disabled
- Home Modifications
- Smart Home Systems for Disability & Accessibility
- ADA Modifications or Remodeling
- Aging-in-Place Modification Installation
- Assistive Technology Installation for Disabled & Aging
- Disability & Accessibility Planning & Construction
- Disability & Accessibility Retrofitting
- Environmental Control & Safety for Disabled
- Grab Bar Installation
- Remodeling For Disability & Accessibility
- Wheelchair & Disability Ramp Construction
EnableTech Home would love to talk with you about your options when it comes to ADA modifications or remodeling for the disabled and aging in Seattle and surrounding area, so that you can enjoy your home for many years to come. Give us a call at (425) 414-8540.